Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beautiful Life

Beautiful Life

I have had an interesting past few months. Many ups and downs, pains and joys. My father sent out a text to family and friends that simply read "Life is beautiful". He sent it in the midst of sadness, uncertainty and loss. You know,
he is right!!!
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! !!!!!!!

All of the joys, smiles, laughs, friendships and love most definitely create beauty. I know there is loss, sadness, even unspeakable
horrors but even in those times there is a hidden beauty. It may not be seen at
the time but it's there. I personally have gone through the wringer with
personal issues, medical issues and so on. Sometimes I feel like I can not find
beauty in amongst the pain. That's when I realize the beauty is most stunning. I
have such wonderful people in my life, I have doctors that help me through and I
suddenly see how beauty is an intricate woven pattern of many facets. Strangers have even amazed me with a helping hand, a warm smile, even words of wisdom. Even the color grey has white infused. Grey is defined as an intermediate color between black and white, a neutral or achromatic color, meaning literally a color "without color." That's how we feel sometimes when things are going wrong. Just remember how brilliant and blinding light can be and trust that you will see it.
http://www.elevatewithin.com/vals-blog.html


No comments:

Post a Comment